In today’s recipe, I’ve combined 3 of my favorite things to eat: cranberries, walnuts + brie. It’s hard not to love that combination. Recently I shared my first time making homemade cranberry sauce/jam (and luckily it came out amazing!), you can find that recipe here. For the holidays, we always love a baked brie, it’s very much a tradition. Usually we have a savory, artichoke + spinach baked brie but this year, along with that, we had this sweet option.
This is a super simple + easy to make recipe that’s refined sugar free + perfect for celebrating any occasion! Enjoy!
Cranberry Walnut Baked Brie
- 16 oz brie Use the whole brie or cut in half for smaller amounts
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup cranberry jam/sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Start by cutting the brie into 1/4 inch slices (or cut them into wedges)
- Then place them in a bowl or pie plate
- Add in the cranberry jam by spreading it throughout the brie + in between the slices/wedges
- Add in the walnuts and try to evenly distribute throughout dish
- Place the bowl into the oven for 5 minutes (it melts pretty quickly so make sure you set the timer!)
- Take out of oven, briefly let cool + enjoy!