Popcorn is definitely my favorite go to snack! And pretty much anytime either of us make a bowl, the other finds their way to it too. I mean, who can really resist popcorn!?
Once you get the hang of this recipe/how-to, you’ll be eating more popcorn than you would’ve imagined! So, you’re welcome! ?
What you need:
1-cup of organic kernel
¼ cup of canola oil
Brown sugar (optional)
- What you do:
Get a tall pot with a long handle and a lid, pour the kernel and add the oil mix well so each kernel went through the oil bath.
- Put the pot on a med heat
- Giving it a little shake by the handle when its hot cover it with the lid
- Shake it every 30 seconds holding and pressing the lid down -repeat until done
- You will hear them popping don’t remove the lid
- When you don’t hear any more popping set it a side and with a long spoon check the bottom to see if they all popped.
- Pour in a bowl
- Optional: Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and sea salt if you want them a little sweet and pour over the popped popcorn. If you only want the regular popcorn add salt to your taste.