In todays video tutorial I’ll be going over how to add your logo to Squarespace 7.1. This is part of our Squarespace Basics series that’s geared to help beginners use the platform and gain confidence. I’m a big believer on using platforms that work best for you and your business which is why build websites for my clients on either WordPress DIVI, Shopify or Squarespace depending on their needs. (You can learn more about my services here). This video will go over how to add your own logo as well as a smaller logo for your mobile view. That way your website will be on brand and look great on all devices.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note this post contains affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will make a commission at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Watch the video for How To Add A Logo To Squarespace 7.1 below:
Here are the steps to add a Logo to Squarespace 7.1:
1. Open up your Squarespace site & dashboard
2. Click ‘Edit’ on the upper left-ish handside
3. Hover over main navigation header until ‘Edit Site Header”
4. Click on popups first option: ‘Site Title & Logo’
5. Upload or Drag & Drop your logo to ‘Logo Image’
6. You can adjust the logo size below
7. Upload or Drag & Drop your mobile logo to ‘Mobile Logo Image’ (this is option)
8. Click out & then click Done > Save on upper left hand side
9. Enjoy your logo!
Get 10% off your first Squarespace subscription by clicking here & adding the promo code Partner10!