In todays video tutorial I’ll be going over how to change your fonts in Squarespace 7.1. This is part of our Squarespace Basics series that’s geared to help beginners use the platform and gain confidence. I’m a big believer on using platforms that work best for you and your business which is why build websites for my clients on either WordPress DIVI, Shopify or Squarespace depending on their needs. (You can learn more about my services here).
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note this post contains affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will make a commission at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
This video will go over where to choose your fonts and what options are available within tools Squarespace privdes. These includes using font kits and choosing fonts for headings & body on an individual level. This is a great way to get your website set up with fonts that fit your brand. Squarespace does offer a lot of unique and amazing font choices to choose from and once you know how to get it set up and how they work, you’ll be good to go! Hope this helps!
Get 10% off your first Squarespace subscription by clicking here & adding the promo code Partner10!
Watch the how to change your fonts in squarespace 7.1
Steps to set up your fonts:
1. Squarespace Dashboard > Design > Fonts
2. Choose either ‘Font Packs’ or Select the Heading or Body, etc options.
3. Under Font Pack, you’ll have options of pre-set font combinations that work nicely together.
4. If you find one you like, select & save!
5. Under Heading / Body / Button: you’ll have the ability to make changes on a more individual level and update the sizing, line height, letter spacing, weight, etc. This is also where you can select your own fonts without using the Font Pack option.
6. Once you’ve chosen all your fonts and are happy, click to Save. Then you’re done!